Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st

Good Morning!!! It is a cold sunny fall morning in the Southwest Michigan area. It is a great day to put on your comfy jammies and fuzzy slippers and stay under a blanket or grab a cup of coffee and head to the craft room. In our little town we have a HUGE festival every year and a parade that is 5 miles long and enough entries that is takes an 1 1/2 to 2 hrs long. Since I do have a little one and it is tradition to go to the parade with all our cousins that is what I will be heading out to do this afternoon. After that it is birthday shopping for my little since her birthday party is only a week away. After the party supplies are bought I might just head off to a craft store for a while so I can spend the rest of the night in the craft room. Last night I got to spend a couple of hours with a good friend at a crop and I actually got two pages almost done in my daughters baby book. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment