Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Weekend Hangover

Hello everyone it is Tuesday and I finally feel like I should be doing something and want to do it lol. This past weekend has been jammed pack full of fun activities. It actually started on Thursday with my daughters Halloween party at school.

 That was a lot of fun to play with 22 Preschoolers. On Friday I went to a crop and got to hang out with some really good friends of mine. I love to go to crops when I scrapbook. I get so  many neat ideas from other people that I wouldn't be able to if I was at home scraping by myself. Here are some of my layouts I was able to finish. 

We were out until Midnight on Friday. On Sat I woke early with my little girl and I headed out to Volenteer at a local Assistant Living Home. When I got home from that my sister in-law showed up to go downtown trick or treating at the local businesses and the town next to ours. On Sunday we went to brunch with my parents and my sister and baby nephew. After brunch my mom and I headed out to the mall and got my daughter some pretty clothes. After our shopping therapy we went to a Trunk or Treat at the church that holds the crops that I tend. On Monday was our hometown trick or treating. After we go door to door everyone heads out to my Aunt's house for a after party. Something my little girl looks forward to every year, and all the kids get to play. My Aunt puts on an awesome after party. I hope everyone else has had a great Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment